Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New 'Workmate' recomendations please

On Tuesday, 2 April 2019 18:40:26 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Tue, 02 Apr 2019 16:33:35 +0100, Jim K.. wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 2 April 2019 12:18:32 UTC+1, JimK wrote:

Somehow I think coming down from a folding workbench to a bit of
an old pallet with no legs & a vice screwed to one corner might be
seen as a retrograde step... HTH

Not in Hoxton or Shoreditch, where it would be known as a stylish
occasional table.

Owain

With no legs?? :-D

Stylish Japanese ethnic occasional table.

I've seen a whole suite of furniture made from pallets. Looked good when covered up

NT