Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default New 'Workmate' recomendations please

charles Wrote in message:
In article ,
wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 April 2019 09:47:32 UTC+1, Mark Allread wrote:
My old B&D Workmate had a terminal experience with a Deere by the name
of John and needs replacing.

The modern replacement appears to be a WM536 but I wondered if anyone
had any recommendations for any other type or has experienced and
would not recommend a 536. My price cap is £75 as it does not get a
lot of use.

I made a portable workbench that was simply 1/4 of a pallet plus a vice
in one corner. Found it much more useful than the workmate. Never got
round to fitting legs.

Why would you fit legs to a Workmate? It's an all-in-one device, which
folds flat for storage.

Re-read required...
--
Jim K