Lar

Default Continue Sentricon annual termite service contract?

In article ,
says...
My question: is it really worth renewing this service, or should we
look for a typical retreat service contract for about one-third the
cost?

And does anyone know whether or not, if we cancel with Arrow, they
will come and remove the Sentricon system already in place -- or do
they leave it and simply no longer cover for any damages, etc.? In
other words, could I possibly go with another (cheaper) termite
service company for the annual contract, but keep the system already
installed?

Two different issues to consider.

As far as the baiting I would pay to have the home treated with Termidor
within 5 years you probably will make up what you would of paid out with the
$340 renewal. The house will be better protected than what it now is...many
times over.
With the renewal covering damages, it may be a case where the money saved
will out weigh the amount that would be put out for any such repairs. I don't
offer a damage warranty, but my initial costs avg $1400 cheaper and renewals
are run $250-$300 cheaper than the company that does offer the damage repair.
If I remember right the average damage repair cost was well under $300. For
what it's worth they previous owner got a good price on the bait installation
price, maybe due to the time of year, but my personal opinion is they paid
$900 too much.
but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!