Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

Jac Brown wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
On 4/1/2019 2:56 PM, TimR wrote:
I can't believe there are 76 posts about how to remove a
plastic
screw that you don't need to reuse.

Drill the sucker out. It's plastic, for goodness sake,
you don't
even need power tools. A hand drill would work, or even
just a
drill bit held in your fingers. I keep a coffee grinder
style hand
drill and a brace and bit style handy just for places
where I don't
need high power and or don't want to go find an
extension cord.

Makes more sense to leaver the head up enough so the
head can be grabbed with a pair of pliers. Much less work.

Or get a propane torch and melt the head off.

That will burn the plastic cover that its holding on.

Everyone here (except the OP) could do this job faster
than it
takes to type one post.

But I got told about a better way that way, butcher.

Which is why I called him a trollin' mutha****a . You
will notice
that when I called him on it he quit posting ...

More of your lies. I posted 5 times to Clare after you
made such a
spectacular fool of yourself.

FOOL? Yer the stupid mofo that can't get a simple nylon
screw out!
Should we start calling you micky? LMAO