David

Default Continue Sentricon annual termite service contract?

We recently moved into a new house where the previous owner had
installed (two months prior to selling) a Sentricon termite system by
Arrow Exterminating. They apparently paid around $900 for the system.

We are currently facing the renewal of the annual contract which runs
around $340. This covers repairs and retreats.

My question: is it really worth renewing this service, or should we
look for a typical retreat service contract for about one-third the
cost?

And does anyone know whether or not, if we cancel with Arrow, they
will come and remove the Sentricon system already in place -- or do
they leave it and simply no longer cover for any damages, etc.? In
other words, could I possibly go with another (cheaper) termite
service company for the annual contract, but keep the system already
installed?

Thanks in advance!