Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Joints - Really Good Ones

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet on Mon, 1 Apr 2019 09:09:51 -0500 typed
in rec.woodworking the following:
On 3/29/2019 6:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 4:14:50 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 3/28/2019 3:14 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I'm not impressed. All of my joints look like these.

https://twitter.com/MothershipSG/sta...803334657?s=19

Here is my version. ;~)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...in/dateposted/

Not quite invisible, but not bad. ;-)

One of the comments at the Twitter site used the word 'nerdgasm'. :-)

I got to thinking about those metal pieces fitting together. This is
probably not the case but the inside undulations, peeks/valleys, high
points and low points did not have to be anywhere close to fitting.
They are totally hidden.

True. But the impression is that "yes, the invisible parts are
just as precise as the visible ones.
--
pyotr filipivich