Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Self-aligning screw thread?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made_in_Britain
Sounds good to me, and quite realistic compared to the people who live
around here, I'll watch it at some point.

It's rather strange. At one point there is a chalk talk where cop, or
maybe a social worker, outlines how the Roth character has ****ed up all
his life and his next step if he ****s up assessment is juvenile
detention or borstal after which he'll be on the endless merry-go-round
in and out of jail. The kid seems to be striving for just that.

I gather it was one part of a tetralogy pointing out how screwed up
Thatcherite Britain was.

I was curious since I am watching 'Tin Star' , and Amazon production
featuring Roth. It's dark and Roth does dark well.