Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bosch washing machine programs take a long time

On Thursday, 28 March 2019 20:14:30 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
On 28/03/2019 18:00, wrote:
Den söndag 4 mars 2012 kl. 06:46:48 UTC+1 skrev tg:
I've got a Bosch WFG2020 washing machine. If I use the wash programs down
the right had side of the timer the programs take ages to complete,
sometimes up to 4-5 hours, but if I use the programs on the left they're all
fine and complete in a correct time-frame. Any ideas on what the problem
could be? I know what you're thinking, why not just use the programs on the
left? I would but I live with my mum who won't stop moaning about it, and
now I've been given an ultimatum. Thanks for any advice...about the machine
that is...

RTFM. It might be meant to be like that, for people who set it in the
morning then go to work.

Bill

he's had time to read it thousands of times