wheel

Default Phone static at the box means...

In article ,
says...
Been in the telecom field for 11 years. I also have one of those newer
telco boxes on my house. If you plug a good working phone in outside and
have any noise or no dial tone the problem *IS* the phone company. This is
one of the reasons they moved away from the old terminal posts. Most people
don't have butt sets laying around!!
This allows the customer to seperate his wiring from telco's.

BTW, I don't work for any telco or communication company. Am an in house
tech for an organization with approx 11 phone systems.

Joe

Hi Joe

I was rather lost in admiration when I realized what that little
connector and jack allowed me to to, ie test the connection out right at
the entry point.