Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Microwave oven

On 2019/03/28 5:04 a.m., John-Del wrote:
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 10:43:41 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

You aren't married, are you Jeff?

Yes, I are not married, and yes, I are Jeff. (Please don't ask a
negative question, and then append a positive question. It's rather
confusing):

LOL! You're a twit Jeff, but the kind of twit I love!!

Actually, his statement is far more clumsy when written. When said out-loud, it's not nearly as confusing (although admittedly still incorrect). Said out loud, it might sound like two sentences - one a statement, and the other a question asked after considering the statement part.

Funny stuff though.

Jeeze, I put a comma where it doesn't belong and get a holy !@#$ storm!

(ducking).

Opps!