Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 20:41:10 +1100, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

I remove the brass plugs in padlocks (similar dia as pins in locks)with a
small commercially available easyout,but any time I have trouble I make my
own easy out by grinding a square taper on silver steel or file tang or
busted drill shank and hardening and tempering and tapping it into a hole
drilled in the screw and then turning

Yeah, good point.

So, why don't you two Ozzie assholes spread your "wisdom" in some Ozzie ngs?
Let me guess, they don't like BOTH of you either! BG

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"