Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Microwave oven

On Tuesday, 26 March 2019 00:09:54 UTC, Phil Allison wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:

It would be sensible to say microwaves can electrocute people,

** Idiotic to say otherwise - you fool.

so we get abuse for agreeing with you lol

** We do not agree on anything.

obviously we did on that point

not so sensible to insist everyone, despite not knowing what skills they do or don't have, does not have the necessary skills to work with them.

** Insane crap.

You must KNOW the person has the knowledge, skill and necessary safety gear on hand. Plus they must not work alone.

Neither I nor you need know what skill Mr Doom has.

** Irrelevant to you posting bad advice on a public forum which anyone can read at any time.

I won't ask how pointing out the existence hazards is bad advie

Impossible to ascertain that via usenet so the only safe option is to advise against and offer no help.

There are people taking that tack on any subject.

** Completely irrelevant garbage.

A false argument of the dumbest kind.

on the contrary. We routinely discuss circuits with hazards here. Next you'll object to any and all safer driving advice.

It's not difficult, just need to know the issues/gotchas.

** Totally insane crap.

One needs to be trained on the proper precautions with microwaves ovens and USE them.

If you understand the gotchas & are sensible you're going to use them. We can't do more than that on usenet.

** Dangerous drivel.

no, understanding & working safely is the solution to work hazards.

Erring on the side of caution is a foreign concept to a raving ****wit like you.

2 silly claims in one

You are one dangerous ****ing idiot.

With respect you don't know what my working practices are with microwaves,

** Utter and COMPLETELY irrelevant, I was NOT talking about your or CD practices !!!!

The danger is of course to folk reading you ****ing tripe on this NG.

The hazards of nuke repair exist whether I mention them or not. Mentioning them enables people to get informed & competent/safe & motivates them to do so.

FYI:

You have a monstrous reading disability along with rampant autism and a bloated and diseased ego.

you say that about most who disagree with you.

Plus you are a vile coward hiding behind a fake name and complete anonymity.

**** you.

I wonder why, with nutcases like you online.

NT