Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Confirm, old fuel

On 25/03/2019 19:52, Rob Morley wrote:
On 25 Mar 2019 17:56:07 GMT
Tim+ wrote:

Rob Morley wrote:

That's why you use an open container (mug, paint kettle) and chuck
it rather than pouring it.

I think that lies on the spectrum somewhere twixt €śexceedingly brave€ť
and €śexceedingly foolish€ť. At no point is it a good idea.

I agree that as a general rule it's something you just shouldn't do
unless you're wearing appropriate flame protection, and have someone
standing by with an extinguisher, but I seem to have got away with it on
multiple occasions. Someone should do a video demonstrating what you
can get away with and what you really shouldn't try. Maybe petrol
vapour vs. garden shed would be fun too. :-)

Go on then. Waiting patiently for video...