Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Inverter Generator

On 3/22/19 12:25 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
I guess that I used crystal too loose. Anyway the small processors and
clock circuits for them are very inexpensive.

Digikey has for sale crystal oscillators that can be programmed for most
any frequency for around 2 to 3 dollars. I have even ordered them
already programmed for about $ 4 each. I am sure in quanties of
thousnads from the manufactor they are very inexpensive.

I have ordered those for a project.
Certainly cheaper than having crystals made for $18-20 each.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0