Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default New Induction Hob - CU Change Needed?

On 20/03/2019 19:54, Kevin H wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 19:27:40 UTC, ARW wrote:

Is it possible to tell how the cables enter the CU? It looks that they
enter from the rear. If it was possible to bring them down from above it
would help you space them out a little better and move the meter tails
across to the right.

They all enter from the rear apart from one (connected to the loft) but from what I can see they all then go up so it should be possible to bring them in from above.

If I was doing the CU swap I would try to bring them in from above. Once
you get up to ceiling level you should be able to free them off and put
them in a nice orderly layout.

If you go ahead with it I'll post a few more tips than the wiki article
about real life CU swaps.

--

Adam