Posted to sci.electronics.repair
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default Inverter Generator (Follow-On)

On 3/21/19 1:49 PM, Mike wrote:

Youa culpa because you posted a vague question and expected a precise/exact
answer.
How much accuracy do you need?
Call up a few vendors and ask if they can meet that spec over all your
environmental conditions and time.Â* Good luck with that.

People can't help solve your problem if you can't disclose it.
Feel free to continue to waste your (and other's) time.

Hello, and I see nothing "vague" about my OP. And I don't think I ever
implied I had a "problem" nor that I was attempting to construct the
subject appliance. I had a question about commercial design practice
and was seeking some info that I thought some folks on this ng might
know as a result of either repair experience and/or had seen circuit
schematics. Nothing else. Apparently some more polite folks on the ng
saw it this way and folks have helped despite my "lack of disclosure".
And if you thought it was a waste of your time why bother to respond at
all? Judging from your response I think you wasted your time. Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: