Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Tape measure in Tenths of an inch

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 21:22:09 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 22:14:02 GMT, Darian O Cork
om wrote:

replying to dpb, Darian O Cork wrote:
Most are tenths of a feet. Looking for tenths of an inch. Stanley has one
33-272 but its standout sucks. Would like to find a better standout. I have
to use tenths for engineer specs in our technical work orders and would like a
better one.

Try US Tape /Protape engineers tapes. or the p2000 series Lufkin,
(or any Lufkin engineer's tape) - or thr Starret Exact Plus line.

The secret is to look for an "engineer's tape"

.... just make your own ! :-)

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...230,75235&ap=1

John T.