Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 05:35:26 +1100, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

My question is why the RCBO did not trip. I only received a slight
tingle but I thought RCDs and RCBOs were supposed to detect any
leakage to earth.

Not any, more than a specified current, otherwise they would
trip with the mains filters most modern electronic devices have.

Several people answered his question already. So what the heck makes you
believe an answer only is valid when you confirm it, you senile pest?

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless