Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Upgrading the bathroom

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 14 Mar 2019 16:42:42 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

We recently moved to a new house. I'm thinking of upgrading the
bathroom, but cannot decide on the toilet that would look best and yet
have some comfort. These are the ones I'm considering.
https://imgur.com/gallery/Fo3eWbr

One more thing that may not apply to you.

As I got fat, I began to understand those toilet seat extensions and
even more the extra-high toilets. There are such things, right?

But later I noticed that the problem was trying to lower myself straight
to the seat, getting my center of gravity not over my feet, and then
falling backwards. So now I lower myself straight down, which even fat
I can do, and when I'm low enough I rock back to being over the seat.

It works fine. No need for a special toilet, unless something
unforeseen happens.