Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Anyone recognise this boiler?

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 22:12:10 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Andrew explained on 26/01/2019 :
the plate says 240V AC; hope it copes with 210- 230 volts that
we seem to be getting these days.

I used to get 242 volts and hardly any variation up to about
a decode ago, now it varies from 211 to 226 volts

Some local issue to you then, ours has always been 240v +-2v

My understanding is that the supply voltage has not changed, only the
nominal voltage. Someone will have the figures but I was told the
narrow band round our 240V fits inside the wider band round 230V.

Locally something could have changed of course.