Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Upgrading the bathroom

On 3/17/2019 10:15 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/17/2019 9:21 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/17/2019 03:36 PM, micky wrote:
That's for sure.* My brother had been satisfied with a luxury house
built in the 60's or 70's, but his wife wanted something glamorous, and
even then she remodeled it.** My SIL doesn't have the sense G-d gave a
billygoat when it comes to spending money.** And she put in every
bathroom some fancy European looking toilet and EVERY time I used it, it
was dirty afterwards.* I didn't have diarrhea or anything, but the water
area was tiny, so everything landed on the porcelain and made it dirty.

That was the bidet, you ignorant ****.

Speaking of bathrooms, ours has what is called a water closet. Inside is
the toilet.** I think that is the wrong name.* If you want a drink of
water, do you go there for it?* No.* If you want a pot of water for the
stove, do you go to the water closet?* No, you go to the sink.

With the truth in advertising laws, it seems to me that the proper name
should be more honest, like the **** Shack.* Pee Place.* Poop Palace.
Crapper Closet.

Guy from Geneva did not like the men's room toilets at our US site
because people could see your feet and there were little gaps around the
sides.