Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Default Upgrading the bathroom

On 2019-03-17 7:15 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/17/2019 9:21 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/17/2019 03:36 PM, micky wrote:
That's for sure.* My brother had been satisfied with a luxury house
built in the 60's or 70's, but his wife wanted something glamorous, and
even then she remodeled it.** My SIL doesn't have the sense G-d gave a
billygoat when it comes to spending money.** And she put in every
bathroom some fancy European looking toilet and EVERY time I used it, it
was dirty afterwards.* I didn't have diarrhea or anything, but the water
area was tiny, so everything landed on the porcelain and made it dirty.

That was the bidet, you ignorant ****.

Speaking of bathrooms, ours has what is called a water closet. Inside is
the toilet.** I think that is the wrong name.* If you want a drink of
water, do you go there for it?* No.* If you want a pot of water for the
stove, do you go to the water closet?* No, you go to the sink.

With the truth in advertising laws, it seems to me that the proper name
should be more honest, like the **** Shack.* Pee Place.* Poop Palace.
Crapper Closet.

the trump dump