Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default How long is is a days parking voucher valid for?

On 12/03/2019 10:34, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 01:58:11 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 11/03/2019 19:12, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:59:59 +0000, soup
wrote:

On 11/03/2019 08:47, T i m wrote:

If
you (or your kind) did you would 'get' how a near 50:50 of those who
voted and 2/3rds of the electorate DID NOT vote to leave the EU.

Tim stop using this '2/3 rds did not vote to leave' as if it has ANY
relevance', yes it is factually true

Good. That's something at least and a *massive* point in all this.

but you seem to use it as meaning
2/3 rds had expressed a preference for staying.

Nope.

Good, we've moved forward a very long way here.

By we you mean you, as I knew what I was saying from the outset.

Then your English language skills need honing.

You might be taking it that way but I can't be held responsible
for how you choose to take things.

Nearly a third could not be bothered ..

snip the rest unread as it's bound to be more outpourings and excuses
from a left brainer

Typical from a remainer who has lost his argument.

Typical fanatic leaver with no real argument in the first place
(because there isn't one, or one that is agreed on by 'most people'
anyway).

From a typical fanatical remoaner.

There were reasons, but none we should expect a 'right brainer' to
understand.