Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's the cost of having a electric pole relocated

On 3/15/2019 10:49 AM, Tom wrote:
On 3/15/19 9:14 AM, Joyce Harris wrote:
replying to athiker, Joyce Harris wrote:
Our utilities are underground on our land to our home.Â* That one pole
is an
eye sore.

Depends on where you live.

Wealthy areas get buried utilities.Â* Unimportant poor people get the
cheaper aerial stuff.

I used to laugh where I lived in CT. We were the last house with
overhead wires. Below me was a development of about 24 homes with
underground utilities. They would often go dark in a storm and we never
flickered. It was still overhead from the power station to their
underground drop.