Horatio Hornblower

Default Tree stump removal with rock salt?

On 23 Feb 2004 07:02:05 -0800, (p4o2) wrote:

:Tom Horne wrote in message hlink.net...
: Arthur Davis wrote:
: I was told by a friend that I could put rock salt on a tree stump after
: scoring the top and the salt wouldhelp get rid of the stump. Does this work
: and how much salt would you use for a 8' diameter stump?
: TIA, Art.
:
:
: Just rent a stump grinder and be done with it.
:
:Chop it out. A good thing to pass the time for a few weeks and good
:for your mind and body.

Unless you have elbow tendinitus like I do. Ouch!!