Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Unnecessary wireless devices

On 14/03/2019 20:22, Rod Speed wrote:
R D S wrote
Dave W wrote

However, wireless doorbells have a downside - the sound is always the
same no matter how long or short the button press is, so you can't
tell how desperate the caller is.

If our doorbell rings and I haven't ordered a takeaway I don't get up.

Dont you ever have anyone you know show up without saying they will be
coming round ?

No. We're really insular.

You might be sorry when someone is trying to tell you that
smoke is pouring from your house that you can't see.

See? Or smell, and not setting the smoke alarms off?

If the doorbell rings and i'm not expecting a sub Asian bloke to bring
something that will give me the ****s, i'm not ****ing interested.