Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Einstein Quotes -- Day 342

On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 23:57:37 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote in message
The true sign of intelligence is not
knowledge but imagination. --Albert Einstein

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just
that I stay with problems longer. --Albert Einstein

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can
only be achieved by understanding. --Albert Einstein

Everyone should be respected as an
individual, but no one idolized. --Albert Einstein

Only a life lived for others is a life
worthwhile. --Albert Einstein

Any man who reads too much and uses
his own brain too little falls into lazy habits
of thinking. --Albert Einstein

Intellectuals solve problems,
geniuses prevent them. --Albert Einstein

We shall require a substantially new
manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.
--Albert Einstein

Few people are capable of expressing
with equanimity opinions which differ from the
prejudices of their social environment. Most people
are even incapable of forming such opinions.
--Albert Einstein

He who joyfully marches to music in
rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him
the spinal cord would suffice. --Albert Einstein

Concern for man and his fate must
always form the chief interest of all technical
endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of
your diagrams and equations. --Albert Einstein

The attempt to combine wisdom & power
has only rarely been successful & then only for
a short while. --Albert Einstein

The release of atomic energy has not
created a new problem. It has merely made more
urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
--Albert Einstein

I want to go when I want. It is
tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have
done my share; it is time to go.
I will do it elegantly. --Albert Einstein

Force always attracts men of
low morality. --Albert Einstein

Our task must be to free ourselves
by widening our circle of compassion to embrace
all living creatures and the whole of nature and
its beauty. --Albert Einstein

Anger dwells only in the bosom of
fools. --Albert Einstein

God does not play dice with the universe. --Albert Einstein

God may well not, but something clearly does, most obviously with
radioactive decay.

What are you refering to ?