Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default How to turn off the reversing noise ROADSTER DX-8

Brian Gaff wrote

Is not the reversing noise there for persons like myself who are blind and
might not know you were reversing?

But its fine to run you buggers over going forwards.

Sorry but I don't get it. its a safety feature and we have just won the
right to get all electric vehicles given a sound which cannot be turned
off.

His doesn’t do that going forwards.

And what about kids on scooters and roller blades ?

And big dogs for that matter.

"WOLFIE4371" m wrote in
message ...
Hi everyone I'm hoping someone can help me. I am 48 and a mobility
scooter
user due to Spina bifida. My problem is that I would like to stop the
scooter
from making the beeping noise when I am reversing. The scooter is a VAN
OS
MEDICAL ROADSTER DX-8.
--
for full context, visit