Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Moan: LED SES "candle" lamps with embossed printing

Brian Gaff wrote

White sticky tape?

White heat shrink would look better.

wrote in message
On 11/03/2019 11:01, Andy Burns wrote:
wrote:

I've got wall and ceiling lights that take LED SES candle bulbs, but
they all seem to have information embossed on their (white) base, and
this is visible when the lamp is in position. This must be common to
most light fittings that use these things. Grrr!

https://screwfix.com/p/p/75064

HTH.

I'm currently experimenting with sanding one, but that would be best done
by spinning it in the lathe, but that needs me to get the lathe going
after the house move, but that needs me to finish the garage re-wiring,
but that ... sigh! Maybe a can of paint would be easier ;-)