Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton[_2_] Mathew Newton[_2_] is offline

Default Wrinkled Celotex - indicative of an issue?

On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 21:18:51 UTC, JimK wrote:

Are the wrinkles on the "inside" of the bow iyswim?

Yes, so it does correlate with potential shrinkage of that face (or the material closer to it than the other side.

I wonder if they'll come right after temps have stabilised across/through them?

Maybe so, although I was going to fit them on Friday so don't have long to wait! I think I was more wondering if I should be raising it with the supplier (which I have just done, but more as an enquiry than threatening a rejection or anything).