Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default replacing a thermal fuse

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 13 Mar 2019 01:28:56 +0200, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:52:07 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:15:04 +0200, micky
wrote:

Yesterday I found two 25" CRT TVs in the trash, but I probably can't fix
them, or even carry them.

You should have been here last week I threw away a 25" CRT TV and a
16" CRT monitor that were working.

If they're not broken, they lose some of their glamour.

But are tthey still there? Where do you live?

One t ime long ago in Brooklyn, I had a date to go to the Bronx zoo with
a girl. On the way to the car from my apartment, I found a small tv.
We went to the zoo, had a good time, I took her out to dinner, and
afterwards she invited me back to her place. I'm so stupid I don't know
what that probably means, but I really wanted to work on the TV in the
trunk of the car. So I left her and went home and started in on the TV.
It worked. I was so disappointed. Plus I think she was mad at me. (I
guess I wasn't attracted to her because that didn't seem to bother me.)