Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Should I.Q. test be a requirement for entry to a zoo?

Ralph Mowery posted for all of us...

In article ,
says...

The dope was on the news last night, lying. She said she "leaned over the
barrier". I saw the pictures, that barrier is a good four feet plus away
from the cage fence. She wasn't leaning over, she climbed over. On the
plus side, she admitted she was responsible, but she said the zoo should
make it impossible for someone like her to do this. Which, sadly, I guess
is true. It just means people will be more removed from being able to be
up close to the animals because there are some real dopes out there.

In her case, it might be safer to put her in a cage and let the animals
loose.
It is just hard to protect people from doing stupid things.

Darwin's law. It would also cut zoo expenses. Zoos could set up suicide
exits so there would less mess to clean up and no other people endangered.
Send all the mass shooters and their ilk in, if the want to live like an
animal than can...

--
Tekkie