Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default robert shaw thermostat says 'lo bat' but battery is fresh

Peter posted for all of us...

On 3/10/2019 2:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/10/2019 1:14 PM, Jim wrote:
replying to Bob M., Jim wrote:
Temperature on thermostat is not accurate with room temperature. It
will only
read from 7 degrees to 31 degrees.

Bad news.* The original thread goes back to 2007.* The original poster
never got a good answer so the heat never came on.* He was found dead
the following spring when his body thawed and started to smell.

Attn: Ed Pawlowski,

For what it's worth, I follow USENET groups with Mozilla's Thunderbird.
The msg I replied to came in as a new message today, formatted on
Thunderbird as:

***

replying to Bob M., Jim wrote:
Temperature on thermostat is not accurate with room temperature. It will
only
read from 7 degrees to 31 degrees.

Aren't you special...

--