Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default car mechanic "garages".

In article , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyon
der.co.uk scribeth thus

One thing was clear. A BMW customer at service time is always wrong. But
all most of them want is dolly birds in reception and free coffee.

Going back a couple of decades my Mother complained about the dolly bird
receptionist at the VW dealers. She was, according to my Mother, a bit
of a slapper.

About 2 weeks later I took her to my Mothers 60th Birthday party and my
Mother found out who I had been dating for the last 4 months.

Some tasty bint's at a local VAG garage round these parts;!..

There some time ago now i bought a second-hand car only a year old, it
had one rather annoying problem tho. Drivers seat had a big depression
on the right hand side where the previous owner must have had an arse
bigger than mine. Took it back and we agreed that we'd pay for the parts
and they'd throw in the labour.

Went to collect it from their car park and Hello! Bump changed a bit but
still there

Parts that were supposed to be changed were in the back of the car and
very clean they were too, looked like they'd never been used. And they
hadn't been used in fact they had dates stamped on them after the car
was first on the road. The sods hadn't changed them at all, all they had
done was to farm the car out to a local car upholster who pulled the
seat squab around a bit and never bothered to change the new parts.

Took it back in there on a crowed Saturday morning they tied to hush me
up a bit but the contents of the garage heard the tale and shortly
afterwards my missus came into some decent money and that cost them the
sale of a brand new car, went an got a Volvo many good years of motoring
that provided too

--
Tony Sayer