SteveB

Default Railroad Track Anvil, Built

"Shawn" shawn_75ATcomcastDOTnet wrote in message
At the objection of some, I finally got around to building the anvil. It
needs a paint job but is basically completed. Sorry about the .txt file,

had word wrap on so most of it is one VERY long line. I'll post it below

so
you can skip the hassle of the one in the dropbox.

Shawn

I used to have one like it, but only about a foot long. It was pointed on
one end, and straight on the other, like yours. But on the straight end,
the vertical part of the rail had been trimmed out. Very useful.

Steve