Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How long is is a days parking voucher valid for?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
So, until I see your opinions deal with the real world (not some
arbitrary numerical threshold) and you start considering the opinions
of the *vast majority* who didn't vote to leave the EU, I'll not
consider your arrogant (lazy voters etc) opinion seriously.

It would be funny if it weren't so serious. Brexiteers like Moggie
claiming the moral high ground just because of a simple majority in a
vote. When it is plainly obvious even the well informed didn't fully
understand the issues. So how could Joe Public be expected to?

Perhaps we should go back to the days of buying votes with money. At least
then the voter gets something. Unlike the false promises of the leave
campaign.

--
*Can atheists get insurance for acts of God? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.