Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default How long is is a days parking voucher valid for?

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:14:34 +0000, soup
wrote:

On 11/03/2019 19:12, T i m wrote:

snip the rest unread as it's bound to be more outpourings and excuses
from a left brainer

Plop.

Aww bless.

It's bound to come out with other statements without reading
others opinions.

I don't need to read your 'opinion' to know just how little you
understand about human beings. I don't blame you for that because as a
left brainer, how could you?

The facts are all there for anyone with an open / human / high EQ
ability to see.

Very few people were thinking of us leaving the EU as a solution to
our (mostly internal) problems.

When pushed into doing it and the highly questionable vote went the
way it did (and the only way that made any difference), the PM
resigned.

Then the leader of the very party that caused it all resigned.

Then two Brexit secretaries resigned.

Then numerous MP's resigned.

Now, two years later we are still arguing over if we should do it or
not and if we do it we have no idea what impact that will have on us.

If it was actually a good idea, a real solution to anything then 1)
More people would have requested it, 2) more people would have voted
for it and 3) we would have done it by now.

So, until I see your opinions deal with the real world (not some
arbitrary numerical threshold) and you start considering the opinions
of the *vast majority* who didn't vote to leave the EU, I'll not
consider your arrogant (lazy voters etc) opinion seriously.

Cheers, T i m