Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] glifeengine@gmail.com is offline

Default killing pigeons

On Saturday, 25 July 2009 12:33:11 UTC+10, Red Green wrote:

I need to kill some pigeons. Any ideas. I could care less if it's
illegal.

I have tried ant poison, and decon rat/mouse killer as well as
automotive anti freeze.

Thanks,

cm

They are stupid and you can get them to commit suicide very easily. Get
some pigeon food. Go out on the ledge where they roost. Show it to them.
Step off the ledge and they will follow you.

OK I get the idea and it sounds too good to be true. I bet that if I did that they would just sit there and laugh at me whilst I stepped off the ledge.... What should I do if it doesn't work? Is there a Plan B that can be managed from my hospital bed?