Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default How long is is a days parking voucher valid for?

In article , "dennis@home"
writes
On 10/03/2019 23:05, Fredxx wrote:

A step into the unknown can lead to greater things.

And it can lead to disaster too.

The odds on brexit leading to better things for the majority are pretty low.
There will be plenty of opportunity for the rich to exploit brexit though.

We do know, hard Brexit is on the cards because the EU want to split
up the UK. Imagine how Spain would feel if there was a new border
between Catalonia and the rest of Spain, or a new border separating
East and West Germany. Do get real. No deal where there is a border
in the Irish Sea will ever be acceptable.

The EU doesn't want the UK split up.

"NI is the price the UK must pay for Brexit"
They don't want an open border unless the other country applies its
import rules.

So they should come up with a solution then.
Its the brexiteers that want to split the UK because they can't think
of any way to achieve what is wanted by the EU.

Of course they can but the EU is determined to say No regardless
Its not surprising that they can't they thought the EU would just cave
in and accept whatever they said.

Well we haven't pushed them yet. May has given them everything they've
asked for in the abysmal WA
--
bert