Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default My second Plusnet bill

In article ,
wrote:
On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 9:50:24 AM UTC, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:10:29 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

I now use a mobile for 90% of my calls, ...

You must be lucky and have a useable signal anywhere indoors and the
places you go. Upstairs bya window on the right side of the house we
have a useable mobile signal. Go 50 yds down the road there is zilch on
any network.

Like I have always said - even as a 'phone they are next to useless,
never mind for GPS and watching TV.

I can't get a signal indoors - except beside the window of our spare
bedroom. So, I bought a Vodaphone Sure Signal device which allows me &
others to use the phone indoors - via the internet.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England