Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr Sbaitso Dr Sbaitso is offline

Default Should I.Q. test be a requirement for entry to a zoo?

On 3/10/19 10:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/10/2019 9:22 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 3/10/19 4:31 PM, wrote:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/10/us/ar...ack/index.html

Do you think an I.Q. test should be administered before admittance to any zoo?

Andy

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Just another example of possibly smart people doing stupid things.
This article talks about a guy with a Piled High and Deep robbing
credit unions.
https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-phd-robber-20190309-story.html

He has a fancy degree but probably can only get a job flipping burgers. Of course, being really smart he won't get caught like the common criminals do.

Apparently psychobabble degrees are awarded for participating.