Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Should I.Q. test be a requirement for entry to a zoo?

On 11/03/2019 07:11, Neill Massello wrote:
wrote:

Do you think an I.Q. test should be administered before admittance to any zoo?

Zoos should generally be phased out. We are awash with high-quality,
high-definition videos that give a much better experience of what an
animal species is and how it lives in the wild. And yes, the recent
jaguar episode, along with the much worse Harambe incident at the
Cincinnati Zoo three years ago, show that the general public is too
stupid to be at zoos.

No! all it proves it that a *few* people are stupid.

--
Bod

---