Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default How long is is a days parking voucher valid for?

On 09/03/2019 19:36, ARW wrote:
Stick a days visitors parking voucher in the windscreen at 1pm and it
must be valid until 1pm the next day.

A day is 24 hours.

Sadly I don't think there's a general rule. Our vouchers for visitors
(in residents' parking zone) are only valid for the calendar day they
are activated. A clue to that is the way you scratch out the month and
date. There's no way to indicate the _time_ it was activated. But as
so often it comes down to what's in the fine (but legible!) print.

And it's no comfort to you that it's not just parking vouchers that can
cause confusion. Transport for London sell One Day Travelcards.
They're valid until 04:29 the next morning. Not good value for people
who buy one in the evening and use it for just one journey.

--
Robin