Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 14:41:31 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

That's odd because if I replaced the bulb with an LED the fridge would
not work properly in the winter. I know because when I have forgotten
to switch the interior light to continuous, stuff in the freezing
compartment starts to defrost.

None of my standalone freezers have a light and work fine in the winter
even when in unheated rooms.

You are one ****ed up senile auto-contradictor indeed, senile Rot! tsk

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"