Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default car mechanic "garages".

On 09/03/2019 19:13, Richard wrote:
On 09/03/2019 18:13, ARW wrote:

One thing was clear. A BMW customer at service time is always wrong. But
all most of them want is dolly birds in reception and free coffee.

Going back a couple of decades my Mother complained about the dolly
bird receptionist at the VW dealers. She was, according to my Mother,
a bit of a slapper.

About 2 weeks later I took her to my Mothers 60th Birthday party and
my Mother found out who I had been dating for the last 4 months.

Just being curious, how accurate was your mother's slapper detection
system?

Not very good. That gf dressed to impress at work as per expected with
the job description.

When not at work without the slap on she was just a pretty girl with a
nice smile and fun to be with.

--
Adam