Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default suitable material for replacement handle for a turner

On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:42:03 +0000, Jon Fairbairn wrote:

Tim+ writes:

I was going to suggest, just buy another, but a look online
suggests that the type with the riveted or welded on thin stainless
blade seems to have disappeared. This is a shame as the blade is
thinner and more flexible than on the newer ones.

You can get them from Nisbets.co.uk, for prices ranging from cheap to
ridiculous. Ours is one of the ridiculous price ones, but Im sure it
was much cheaper when we bought it (hence some reluctance to just
replacing it).

I posted a link to suitable Nisbets ones earlier, but it was obscured by
tinyurl (although I did mention Nisbets). My only problem with them is
the fixed postage charge, but I tend to get many litres of liquid soap
and a dozen blue rolls at the same time!