Clive Long,UK

Default A few additional ceramic wall tiles needed

Hi,

I am probably trying to catch moon-beams here, but I will give it a
go.

Does anyone know of a supplier of "conventional" ceramic tiles i.e.
not these modern textured surface, Provence / Umbrian/ wonky-edged
type tiles.

I have had a bright idea to "re-engineer" the kitchen a bit. This
will involve losing an old out-of-proportion cupboard etc. etc.

The problem is, I have a splash-guard that wraps around the kitchen
above the work surface, most tastefully done I must say. Now,
demolishing the cupboard, I will "expose" some wall that needs to be
made good with some "new, old-style" tiles. These tiles were bought
say seven-years ago in one of the sheds. I will have a hunt in the
sheds but I don't rate my chances of finding a colour or style match.
Is there a supplier in the UK that might have a stock of "standard"
tiles?

In extremis, I could rip off all the tiles and start again. It's
not the money that's the issue, it's the time to remove and replace
the old tiles.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Clive