Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does anyone have a Pillar Drill for sale?

On Friday, 8 March 2019 11:52:35 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 7 March 2019 18:04:33 UTC, tabby wrote:
On Thursday, 7 March 2019 13:40:03 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 22:22:17 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote in message
On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 21:24:50 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

Again, nothing illegal about whipping yourself, stupid.

nominally no, but you may be incarcerated
in a mental institution for it, ie imprisoned.

Nope, not even in the UK.

Not impresoned but you would be direct towards being helped as it would be seen as self harm.

If people deliberately injure themselves they're liable to be detained against their will.

Or even with their will as you can discharge yuorself from a hospital but not a 'mental' instition.

There is no such thing as being detained yet free to leave.

That is imprisonment.

So is putting a bird in a cage

As for being helped, I doubt there's much likelihood of that in a psych ward.

That depends on the ward and many other things.

They're just overpriced warehousing with forced pseudomedical treatment.

Sounds like you have a grudge to bare, didn't it work for you ?

never been in one. Seen enough folk try that though, hence my comment.

Welcome back to the idiot filter