Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] whoyakidding@gmail.com is offline

Default Amazing waste of time.

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:10:14 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 05:16:21 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 8:56:16 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You really do not expect anyone to read all of this,. do you?

Dan

So, don't read it. Do you expect anyone to read the lengthy,
fact-challenged and suspect articles that Gunner posts here?

The collection that whoyakidding put together, in response to Gunner's
threats to have him killed, is pretty entertaining. It's also
demonstrably accurate, and worth thinking about if one believes
character to be destiny.

Rudy has just re-posted the last edition of whoyakidding's work of
art. d8-)

Hi Ed. Must be getting closer to the time you start annoying the trout
again.

I checked in to see if Wieber's mission to cull himself had succeeded
yet and whatdya' know, somebody's accusing me of being an artist! Not
what I expected.

Has anyone claimed that my absence was due to misadventure? chuckle
If they have then I'll use it as an excuse to put my current project
aside and spend a day compiling my collection of Wieberisms into Cliff
Notes Version 15.

Sample:

Wieber, describing his "ready to go" truck, finds a way to layer his
writing and vehicle maintenance skills into an orgasm of fail.

"the drivers side front had blown out..simply sitting on hot
pavement. This was the spare...which I installed a month ago..after
the drivers side tire... blew out."
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...s/9YxdtyQaAgAJ

Apparently 10 million miles of driving can be so hard on tires that
they commit harakiri. Better for them to be in tire heaven or hell
than to suffer a minute longer in Wieberville.