Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does anyone have a Pillar Drill for sale?

On Wednesday, 6 March 2019 19:37:23 UTC, michael adams wrote:

Well I must admit I've never really understood how this is supposed to
work.

Basically if you're a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on other people,
then knowing that they're actually enjoying it, would seem to take a lot
of the fun out of it.

I don't think it does, it doesn't work like that.

Or at least it would for me.

Which means you're not a true sadist.

It also reduces the risk of getting arrested on any number of charges
which you might have thought, would also be part of the fun.

I've know a few people in such a situation and it's not always as simple as that.

michael adams